Optimized randomization (IRT) and clinical trial supply management (RTSM) processes to automate your study design
CLINICAL STUDYPAL IRT IS A POWERFUL, INTEGRATED SOLUTION DESIGNED TO ACHIEVE TRIAL SUPPLY OPTIMIZATION.
- REDUCE COSTS WITH RESUPPLY ALGORITHMS AND AUTOMATED SUPPLY MANAGEMENT
- SUPPORT PROTOCOL UPDATES AND ACCELERATE STUDY START-UP
- FLEXIBLE AT-HOME AND ON-SITE TREATMENT DISPENSATION
- INTEGRATE WITH DEPOT, EDC AND EMR SYSTEMS
IMPROVE THE PATIENT, SITE AND SPONSOR EXPERIENCE
- Ensure the right drug is received
- Drug accountability, assists patient compliance monitoring
- Site oversight
- Emergency Unblinding
- Real-time enrollment tracking
- Batch releases
- Site activation control
- Real-time dispensation management
- Real-time supply status
- Manage/Track expirations
- Patient dispensation-date/time
Features & Benefits
- Stratification options.
Blinded or unblinded options.
- Choice of randomization methods (including simple randomization, block randomization and permuted block randomization).
- Setup of enrollment/eligibility form(s) for screening and determination the subject
eligibility with validation checks.
- Configuration of inclusion and exclusion criteria.
Automatic email notifications when the patient is randomized.
- Apply edit checks to ensure proper patient randomization.
- Two way integration with 3rd party vendors (i.e. EDC).
- Patient management and status tracking features.
Randomization status tracking.
- Configurable stratification and drug supply.
- Patient enrollment status tracking.
- Oversight dashboards and data querying capabilities.
- Interactive reports and on demand data export.
- Drug/device allocation and management (Supply Management module).