Clinical StudyPal’s eConsent feature automates the patient enrollment process and on-boards patients faster.
The importance and benefits of eConsent include, but are not limited to:
- Efficient use of time via automation, leading to a reduction of costs
- Automation also speeds up the study’s start-up process
- Reduces informed consent errors
- Unique ability to consider multiple government regulations
- Ability to configure for multiple language, increases the chances to reach a diverse population
- Remote consent monitoring/remote patient monitoring
- Creates a seamless and user-friendly experience, increasing patient compliance and patient retention
- Guaranteed signature compliance
- Allow patients to provide a hand signature or video consent
eConsent can lead to a transformative experience for study participants by providing simple, easy-to-comprehend clinical trial information, which will boost patient engagement and therefore improve the patient experience overall.
Enable video calls,; provide interactivity; and support the flexibility offered to patients by eConsent.
Delve Health’s Clinical StudyPal platform is web-based, offering complete a configurable eConsent solution for every study.
Customize eConsent to meet your specific study’s needs by adding multimedia; videos; links to questions; and anything else you can think of to help individual patient participants.
Allow patients and caregivers to remotely sign-off on the consent, using hand signatures or consenting via recording a video.
One simple dashboard to monitor all patients’ consent; join video calls; and capture the status for each patient.
Allow caregivers to support patients during the consent process.