Clinical StudyPal’s eConsent feature automates the patient enrollment process and on-boards patients faster.
The importance and benefits of eConsent include, but are not limited to:
- Efficient use of time via automation, leading to a reduction of costs
- Automation also speeds up the study’s start-up process
- Reduces informed consent errors
- Unique ability to consider multiple government regulations
- Ability to configure for multiple language, increases the chances to reach a diverse population
- Remote consent monitoring/remote patient monitoring
- Creates a seamless and user-friendly experience, increasing patient compliance and patient retention
- Guaranteed signature compliance
- Allow patients to provide a hand signature or video consent
eConsent can lead to a transformative experience for study participants by providing simple, easy-to-comprehend clinical trial information, which will boost patient engagement and therefore improve the patient experience overall.
Delve Health’s Clinical StudyPal platform is web-based, offering complete a configurable eConsent solution for every study.
Allow caregivers to support patients during the consent process.